Friday 17 May 2013

Lesson 3f

3.6 Repeat each word (irregular verbs)

3.6a
TO BE (to be) / He promised to be good. (He promised to be good.)

Be. (Be.) / Please be good. (Please be good.)

being (being) / He is being good. (He is being good.)

been : It is been is infrequently or never used.

I am (I am) / he is (he is) / she is (she is) / it is (it is) / you are (you are) / we are (we are) / they are (they are)

I was (I was) / he was (he was) / she was (she was) / it was (it was) / you were (you were) / we were (we were) / they were (they were)

I will be (I will be) / he will be (he will be) / she will be (she will be) / it will be (it will be) / you will be (you will be) / we will be (we will be) / they will be (they will be)
3.6b
TO KNOW (to know) / She promised to know. (She promised to know.)
Know. (Know.) / Please know. (Please know.)

knowing (knowing) / Knowing is believing. (Knowing is believing.)

known (known) / it is known (it is known) / it was known (it was known) / it will be known (it will be known)

I know (I know) / he knows (he knows) / she knows (she knows) / it knows (it knows) / you know (you know) / we know (we know) / they know (they know)

I knew (I knew) / he knew (he knew) / she knew (she knew) / it knew (it knew) / you knew (you knew) / we knew (we knew) / they knew (they knew)

I will know (I will know) / he will know (he will know) / she will know (she will know) / it will know (it will know) / you will know (you will know) / we will know (we will know) / they will know (they will know)
3.6c
TO STAND (to stand) / She promised to stand. (She promised to stand.)
Stand. (Stand.) / Please stand. (Please stand.)

standing (standing) / He is standing. (He is standing.)

stood : It is stood is infrequently or never used.

I stand (I stand) / he stands (he stands) / she stands (she stands) / it stands (it stands) / you stand (you stand) / we stand (we stand) / they stand (they stand)

I stood (I stood) / he stood (he stood) / she stood (she stood) / it stood (it stood) / you stood (you stood) / we stood (we stood) / they stood (they stood)

I will stand (I will stand) / he will stand (he will stand) / she will stand (she will stand) / it will stand (it will stand) / you will stand (you will stand) / we will stand (we will stand) / they will stand (they will stand)
3.6d
TO SAY (to say) / She promised to say. (She promised to say.)
Say. (Say.) / Please say. (Please say.)

saying (saying) / He is saying. (He is saying.)

said (said) / it is said (it is said) / it was said (it was said) / it will be said (it will be said)

I say (I say) / he says (he says) / she says (she says) / it says (it says) / you say (you say) / we say (we say) / they say (they say)

I said (I said) / he said (he said) / she said (she said) / it said (it said) / you said (you said) / we said (we said) / they said (they said)

I will say (I will say) / he will say (he will say) / she will say (she will say) / it will say (it will say) / you will say (you will say) / we will say (we will say) / they will say (they will say)

www.acme-aipc.in

No comments:

Post a Comment