Thursday 30 May 2013

Lesson 5 Table 1

WORDS THAT REPLACE A NAME

 Who is talking? …to whom? Whose is it?
 I talk to them. He talks to me. It is my book. It’s mine.
 He talks to them. He talks to him. It is his book. It’s his.
 She talks to them. He talks to her. It is her book. It’s hers.
 It talks to them. He talks to it. It is its book.
 You talk to them. He talks to you. It is your book. It’s yours.
 We talk to them. He talks to us. It is our book. It’s ours.
 They talk to them. He talks to them. It is their book. It’s theirs.
Its means that it belongs to it.     It is becomes it’s when shortened.
 I will do it by myself.  means, I will do it alone.
 He will do it by himself.  means, He will do it alone.
 She will do it by herself.  means, She will do it alone.
 It will do it by itself.  means, It will do it alone.
 You will do it by yourself.  means, You will do it alone.
 You will do it by yourselves.  means, You and at least one other person will do it together, but no one else will help you.
 We will do it by ourselves.  means, I and at least one other person will do it together, but no one else will help us.
 They will do it by themselves.  means, Two or more people will do it together, but no one else will help them.
www.acme-aipc.in

No comments:

Post a Comment