Monday 27 May 2013

Lesson 5c

Complete each sentence.
 

5.1h
Complete the following sentences with “them here every evening.”
I always meet (I always meet them here every evening.) / He always meets (He always meets them here every evening.) / You always meet (You always meet them here every evening.) / We always meet (We always meet them here every evening.) / They always meet (They always meet them here every evening.)

Complete the following sentences with “them here after work.”
I always met (I always met them here after work.) / She always met (She always met them here after work.) / You always met (You always met them here after work.) / We always met (We always met them here after work.) / They always met (They always met them here after work.)

Complete the following sentences with “them all before evening.”
I will meet (I will meet them all before evening.) / She will meet (She will meet them all before evening.) / You will meet (You will meet them all before evening.) / We will meet (We will meet them all before evening.) / They will meet (They will meet them all before evening.)

5.1i
Complete the following sentences with “first.”
I never speak (I never speak first.) / He never speaks (He never speaks first.) / You never speak (You never speak first.) / We never speak (We never speak first.) / They never speak (They never speak first.)
Complete the following sentences with “longer than we wanted.”
I spoke (I spoke longer than we wanted.) / She spoke (She spoke longer than we wanted.) / You spoke (You spoke longer than we wanted.) / We spoke (We spoke longer than we wanted.) / They spoke (They spoke longer than we wanted.)

Complete the following sentences with “unless we must leave.”
I will speak (I will speak unless we must leave.) / She will speak (She will speak unless we must leave.) / You will speak (You will speak unless we must leave.) / We will speak (We will speak unless we must leave.) / They will speak (They will speak unless we must leave.)
 

5.2 
Repeat each sentence after saying, “I told you I want ____________.” I will say “to lift it.” You will answer, “I told you I want to lift it.”

5.2a to lift it
(I told you I want to lift it.) I told you I want to lift it. (I told you I want to lift it.)

5.2b to hide it
(I told you I want to hide it.) I told you I want to hide it. (I told you I want to hide it.)

5.2c to choose a place
(I told you I want to choose a place.) I told you I want to choose a place. (I told you I want to choose a place.)

5.2d to tell my father
(I told you I want to tell my father.) I told you I want to tell my father. (I told you I want to tell my father.)

5.2e to see the bus stop
(I told you I want to see the bus stop.) I told you I want to see the bus stop. (I told you I want to see the bus stop.)

5.2f to find a bathroom
(I told you I want to find a bathroom.) I told you I want to find a bathroom. (I told you I want to find a bathroom.)

5.2g to receive some money
(I told you I want to receive some money.) I told you I want to receive some money. (I told you I want to receive some money.)

5.2h to call before I leave
(I told you I want to call before I leave.) I told you I want to call before I leave. (I told you I want to call before I leave.)

5.2i to show my personal identification
(I told you I want to show my personal identification.) I told you I want to show my personal identification. (I told you I want to show my personal identification.)

5.2j to prove how much insurance I have
(I told you I want to prove how much insurance I have.) I told you I want to prove how much insurance I have. (I told you I want to prove how much insurance I have.

5.2k to say something for each of us
(I told you I want to say something for each of us.) I told you I want to say something for each of us. (I told you I want to say something for each of us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment