Saturday 25 May 2013

Lesson 5b


Repeat each sentence.

5.1e

Complete the following sentences with “from the book.”
I teach (I teach from the book.) / He teaches (He teaches from the book.) / You teach (You teach from the book.) / We teach (We teach from the book.) / They teach (They teach from the book.)


Complete the following sentences with “about the hospital.”

I taught (I taught about the hospital.) / She taught (She taught about the hospital.) / You taught (You taught about the hospital.) / We taught (We taught about the hospital.) / They taught (They taught about the hospital.)


Complete the following sentences with “every day.”

I will teach (I will teach every day.) / She will teach (She will teach every day.) / You will teach (You will teach every day.) / We will teach (We will teach every day.) / They will teach (They will teach every day.)


5.1f

Complete the following sentences with “like I (or another person) am hurt.” I will say, “I sound.” You will answer, “I sound like I am hurt.” I will say, “He sounds.” You will answer, “He sounds like he is hurt.”
I sound (I sound like I am hurt.) / He sounds (He sounds like he is hurt.) / You sound (You sound like you are hurt.) / We sound (We sound like we are hurt.) / They sound (They sound like they are hurt.)
Complete the following sentences with, “like I (or another person) was sick.”
I sounded (I sounded like I was sick.) / She sounded (She sounded like she was sick.) / You sounded (You sounded like you were sick.) / We sounded (We sounded like we were sick.) / They sounded (They sounded like they were sick.)


Complete the following sentences with, “like I (or another person) am strong.”

I will sound (I will sound like I am strong.) / She will sound (She will sound like she is strong.) / You will sound (You will sound like you are strong.) / We will sound (We will sound like we are strong.) / They will sound (They will sound like they are strong.)


5.1g

Complete the following sentences with “to ask them.”
I frequently forget (I frequently forget to ask them.) / She frequently forgets (She frequently forgets to ask them.) / You frequently forget (You frequently forget to ask them.) / We frequently forget (We frequently forget to ask them.) / They frequently forget (They frequently forget to ask them.)
Complete the following sentences with “to wait for the bus.”
I forgot (I forgot to wait for the bus.) / She forgot (She forgot to wait for the bus.) / You forgot (You forgot to wait for the bus.) / We forgot (We forgot to wait for the bus.) / They forgot (They forgot to wait for the bus.)


Complete the following sentences with “to help that older man.”

I will not forget (I will not forget to help that older man.) / She will not forget (She will not forget to help that older man.) / You will not forget (You will not forget to help that older man.) / We will not forget (We will not forget to help that older man.) / They will not forget (They will not forget to help that older man.)

No comments:

Post a Comment