Saturday 18 May 2013

Lesson 3g




3.6 Repeat each word (irregular verbs)

3.6e
TO MEET (to meet) / She promised to meet him. (She promised to meet him.)

Meet. (Meet.) / Please meet. (Please meet.)

meeting (meeting) / She is meeting him. (She is meeting him.)

met (met) / it is met (it is met) / it was met (it was met) / it will be met (it will be met)

I meet (I meet) / he meets (he meets) / she meets (she meets) / it meets (it meets) / you meet (you meet) / we meet (we meet) / they meet (they meet)

I met (I met) / he met (he met) / she met (she met) / it met (it met) / you met (you met) / we met (we met) / they met (they met)

I will meet (I will meet) / he will meet (he will meet) / she will meet (she will meet) / it will meet (it will meet) / you will meet (you will meet) / we will meet (we will meet) / they will meet (they will meet)
3.6f
TO HIDE (to hide) / She promised to hide. (She promised to hide.)
Hide. (Hide.) / Please hide. (Please hide.)

hiding (hiding) / She is hiding. (She is hiding.)

hidden (hidden) / it is hidden (it is hidden) / it was hidden (it was hidden) / it will be hidden (it will be hidden)

I hide (I hide) / he hides (he hides) / she hides (she hides) / it hides (it hides) / you hide (you hide) / we hide (we hide) / they hide (they hide)

I hid (I hid) / he hid (he hid) / she hid (she hid) / it hid (it hid) / you hid (you hid) / we hid (we hid) / they hid (they hid)

I will hide (I will hide) / he will hide (he will hide) / she will hide (she will hide) / it will hide (it will hide) / you will hide (you will hide) / we will hide (we will hide) / they will hide (they will hide)

3.7 I will say, “To stand there.” You will ask, “Why are you standing there?” I will say, “To look into the sky.” You will ask, “Why are you looking into the sky?”

3.7a To stand there. (Why are you standing there?) Why are you standing there? (Why are you standing there?)

3.7b To look into the sky. (Why are you looking into the sky?) Why are you looking into the sky? (Why are you looking into the sky?)

3.7c To come to me. (Why are you coming to me?) Why are you coming to me? (Why are you coming to me?)

3.7d To watch the store. (Why are you watching the store?) Why are you watching the store? (Why are you watching the store?)

3.7e To talk to the police. (Why are you talking to the police?) Why are you talking to the police? (Why are you talking to the police?)

3.7f To help the men. (Why are you helping the men?) Why are you helping the men? (Why are you helping the men?)

3.7g To tell his father. (Why are you telling his father?) Why are you telling his father? (Why are you telling his father?)

3.7h To leave your car. (Why are you leaving your car?) Why are you leaving your car? (Why are you leaving your car?)

3.7i To say they worked. (Why are you saying they worked?) Why are you saying they worked? (Why are you saying they worked?)

3.7j To leave the water. (Why are you leaving the water?) Why are you leaving the water? (Why are you leaving the water?)

www.acme-aipc.in

No comments:

Post a Comment